Friday, November 28, 2008


Hello family and friends. I thought I would give this blogging thing a try since everyone else is doing it. (yes I know I am way behind) but that is what having a baby does to you. And since we have a new baby and everyone keeps asking me to send pictures I thought this might be a good way to do that. Reagan Ellen Allred entered our family on September 12 2008 weighing 7lbs 6oz. Reagan is such a good baby. She is very content and happy and usually only cries when she is hungry, tired, or needs a new diaper. She fits perfectly into our little family and we are starting to wonder what we ever did with out her. Of course her big sister is in love with her and wants to hold her and feed her all the time. I really thought this would pass after a few weeks but here we are two and half months into it and she still can not get enough of her. To say Payton is very motherly is quite the understatement. But I really can't complain she is such a good helper to me.
This week was Thanksgiving and of course Jason had to work all day so me and the girls went to Uncle Richard and Aunt Laurels house. We had a good time but we missed Jason. And of course I went shopping the next day. I took the girls with me to wal-mart and they did very good. We didn't go to early about 6:30am. Hey I figured since we are up anyway we might as well shop. But I am finding that Christmas shopping is a lot harder this year with a 3 year old. You can't hide things as well. She is to dang observant. So she thinks everything we got is going to someone else. Won't she be surprised.

1 comment:

swifty said...

Hi all you Allreds, What a nice blogsite. We will keep in touch so we can follow the condition of Jason's back. Afterall, Spring will soon be here and as always we will be playing alot of golf with you guys!!!! Love, Swifty